Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
Studies show that the longer a property stays on the market, the less the seller will net upon the sale. It is very important to price your property at a competitive market value at the signing of your listing contract. The market is so competitive that even over-pricing by a few thousand dollars could mean that your house will not sell.
An Overpriced Home:
· Minimizes offers
· Lowers agents response
· Limits qualified buyers
· Lowers showings
· Lowers prospects
· Limits financing
· Wastes advertising dollars
· Nets less for the seller
When you are ready, contact us for a personal market value analysis of your home. No hassles or obligation - just honest advice on how to get top dollar for your home!
1. The Local Advantage - Locally owned and conveniently located in the Ghent section of Norfolk, RE/MAX Ambassadors is proud to offer our clients a trusted name, as well as knowledge and expertise regarding Real Estate in Hampton Roads.
2. Internet Advertising - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to closeSince the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, MSNBC, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
5. Home Listing Syndication - Your home will be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are just a few of the national sites where your home will appear:
There are many options for homeowners who find themselves upside down on their mortgage, where they owe far more on their home than what it is worth.
We have a team of experts ready to help you avoid foreclosure. If you are in a ditressed property situation, we can help!
To find out more about selling your home, click here